If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser so you delete them from your computer hard drive, block them or warn you in case of installation. To continue without changes in the configuration of the cookies, simply continue on the web page.
The types of cookies used:
- Preferences: These cookies allow us to know if you have previously visited our site or, for example, your default city. The loss of the information stored in a cookie for preferences can make the experience of the website less functional, but should not affect its operation.
- Processes: Processes cookies allow the website to function and provide services expected by the user that accesses the web site, such as, browsing through web pages or access to the website safe areas. Without these cookies, the web site may not function properly.
- Session state: These cookies keep the necessary information during the session and the changes associated with it, and also determine if you are registered or not in the web.
- Analytical: Google Analytics is a web analytics from Google which mainly allows the owners of web sites to know how users interact with your web site. Also, enable cookies in the domain of the site where you are, and use a set of cookies to collect information anonymously and develop reports website trends without identifying individual users.
- Social Sharing Cookies: To allow users to share our content with friends through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and other social networks, we embed components provided by these third parties and components provided by AddThis service.
- Internet Explorer: In the menu "Tools & Internet Options", go to the "Privacy" tab, select the desired configuration and click the Advanced Settings button. Check the box "Override automatic cookie management". Mark the boxes 'Activate' or 'Block'. We recommend you enable the option "Always accept session cookies" to allow for an optimal navigation for our web site.
- Firefox: In the menu "Tools & options", go to the "Privacy" tab. Enables or disables the check box "Accept cookies from sites" or "say Web sites that I don't want to be traced," depending on the version of your browser. You can also delete cookies installed by clicking on the option "delete cookies individually".
- Chrome: In the menu "Tools & settings", go to the tab "Privacy & content settings". After selecting the option 'show advanced options', select your favorite cookies settings. If you don't want to allow their installation, you can select the option "block data from sites and third-party cookies".
- Safari: In the "Tools & preferences" menu, go to the "Security" tab. In the menu 'Accept cookies' select the checkbox "Always" or "Never". If you have an iPhone, you will need to access "Settings > Safari" and there select whether or not you accept cookies.
If you use another browser, you can get more information about how to setup cookies through the help or assistance of your browser.