Munich Business School has been founded in 1991 and is a private university with state accreditation by Science Council. University offers economics programs to local and international students. MBS owns very diverse student contingent such as in some intakes the percentage of international students are even over 70% of the total admitted students.
There are certain reasons why one should choose Munich Business School. These are internationality of the university, practical methods of teaching, individual care for each student, quality assurance that are regularly assessed by internal and external bodies, bilingual study programs.
Obviously the university offers business degrees at MBS; as well as with semester abroad program students can have a chance to experience studying in 60 international partner institutions of MBS.
- International Business
- International Innovation Management (Product Lifecycle Management)
- International Procurement, Production and Logistics (Supply Chain Management)
- International Marketing and Sales (Customer Relationship Management)
- International Personnel Management and Leadership
- International Financial Management
- Master in International Business
- Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Master in International Marketing and Brand Management
- Master in Sports Business and Communication