The University of Arizona is an institution for higher education located in Tucson, Arizona which was founded in 1885. UA leads one of the most prominent research capabilities for multiple disciplines whose funding amounts to $687 million annually. UA is a member of the Association of American Universities and offers interdisciplinary scholarships as well as effective entrepreneurial partnerships through its wide network.
- World top 100 University (U.S. News & World Report (Best Global Universities))
- World top 100 University (Times Higher Education 2019 World Reputation Ranking)
- Ranked 68th overall in the US (QS U.S. University Rankings)
- Ranked 20 th for Public Research (U.S. National Science Foundation)
- Ranked 11 th for online bachelors programmes (U.S News and World Report)
University of Arizona Global Campus:
The UA global campus is the place for our prospective students seeking high quality education
withstanding the pandemic issues which impose travel restrictions. Students can complete their degrees online and have the opportunity to transfer to the Tucson campus within their first four semesters.
- Student’s tuition fees are paid per credit and amount to around $15,000 yearly
- Automatic scholarships are available but vary in availability from region to region.