Webster Private Vienna University is an American University founded in 1915. Webster Private Vienna University hosts hundreds of students from 4 different continents and provides international students with the opportunity to continue their education in the United States and Austria. There are 25-30 students in each class. They have created a special learning environment for students. Webster Vienna is a university accredited by the High Education Commission in the United States (HLC) and the Austrian Science and Technology Ministry.
Business school programs are accredited by Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Webster University is located in Palais Wenkheim, just a few steps from the city center. Built in 1826, Palais Wenkheim draws attention with its interior and exterior architecture details. In the library center, you will be able to get acquainted with a world library and get access to many online books for your education. There are well-equipped rooms for video and audio recording in the Media section.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in International Relations
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Management
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Management, International Business Emphasis
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Management, Marketing Emphasis
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Media Communications
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business Administration
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Master of Arts (MA) in Counselling Psychology
- Master of Arts (MA) in International Relations
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science (MS) in Finance
- Master of Science (MSc) in Marketing
Required Documents :
Passport, Reference Letters, Attestation, Language Certificate, Personal statement (IELTS)
Passport, Personal statement, Bachelor's degree diploma, Reference letters, language certificate (IELTS)