Virtual events and Webinars are one of the optimum ways that provides an opportunity for students and parents to communicate with the university officials directly without having to travel long distances and to spend money over visiting several universities in order to get detailed information about the programs that universities are offering and about the student life in a foreign country. One of the similar events is being held by International University in Geneva in the upcoming week. During the season of final deadlines for submitting the applications you might have plenty of questions about the
• admission procedures and useful recommendation about how to prepare an outstanding application
• International Mobility programs, as well as Two Bachelor Degrees programs with UK State University of Plymouth
• students accommodation options and real life situation in Geneva
• career opportunities you will have during your studies and after graduation.
If you are about to apply for a degree program and still have certain questions in your mind you are very welcome to join the Virtual Open House on:
5th May 2020 at 15.00 Baku time, and get comprehensive information and guidance by:
This date has been set by the University of IUG, however if you are not available on the mentioned date and time you still have a chance to make a use of this opportunity by contacting us and setting up an appointment on a suitable time for you.
International University of Geneva ranking among the top ten universities of Switzerland and being mainly focused on business education has become an accredited academic institution. IUG is offering 3 years of Undergraduate programs, 1 year of Graduate programs and Doctorate programs on a variety of faculties such as International Relations, Digital Media, International Management, Business Administration and on many other fields. Locating in the safest spot of the Globe IUG is also an attractive study option for the international students as well as for Azerbaijani students.
Being one and the only partner of International University in Geneva in Azerbaijan StudyNet Group for over 10 year already has been handling with admission procedures of international students’ gladly assisting them with:
• Choosing suitable program
• Preparing and submitting the applications
• Finding student accommodations abroad
• Applying for scholarship programs
• Dealing with Visa issuance