Date and Time: 30th July 2020, 16:00 Baku time
Registration link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/561987189472568588
Oregon State University is planning a Webinar in order to cover all the related topics concerning study programs at the university; benefits of OSU Ecampus; 2020-21 study options: fully online, hybrid - online+offline and fully on campus; study structures and safety measures on campus in Fall 2020.
Some statistics about Oregon State University:
- 5th place - Best Online Undergraduate Programs in the US - US News and World Report, 2020
- 24 000 students have successfully completed this online program with OSU Ecampus in the last 18 years
- 41st place - Best Research University in the US - Best College Reviews 2019
- 63rd place - Best Public School in the US – Times Higher Education 2019
- 1 of 94 Public Universities with Carnegie Foundation’s Tier 1 Highest Research Activity
- $440 million in research funding - University Data 2019
- 1 of only 2 (alongside Cornell University) US universities to have Land, Sea, Space and Sun Grant designations.
- TOP 15% Best Paid Graduates in the US - PayScale College Salary Report 2019
- Paid MECOP internships for Business and Engineering students (median salary - $50 000 per year!)
- 1st place - the safest campus - ADT News & Resources 2018
Various study programs offered by the university such as Robotics, Engineering, Forestry, Computer sciences, Nuclear Engineering also occupy prominent positions in the Rankings based on the quality of education and student's satisfaction.
Application proccess are still ongoing: for on-campus programs the deadline for submitting applications is 31st August 2020 while for online programs it is 2nd September 2020.