Dear prospective students,
As you may already know, Germany is an increasingly popular destination for international students for having a strong economy and affordable living costs in terms of studying in an excellent university. Do you want to have more insights on what does it like studying business in Berlin, Europe’s capital of entrepreneurship?
We are happy to announce that Berlin School of Business and Innovation and StudyNet Group will host a joint online webinar for students who want to study in Germany.
The webinar is going to be held on June 3rd, at 16:00 (Baku time).
Join us in Zoom:
ID: 880 0244 6607
During the webinar, you will have the chance to learn about the study programs, admission requirements and the different steps during the admission process, free German language courses, as well as some practical information about the campus life and future career options. In the Q&A session following topics will be discussed:
- Why choose Germany and Berlin for studying?
- Possibilities during quarantine/lockdown period (online-classes, online English Password test)
- How much does it cost? (tuition fees, living costs)
- Available scholarships for CIS students( up to 50% of tuition fees)
- Visa issues (blocked account, timing of documents consideration, etc.)
- Career support and part-time job options
Located in the heart of Berlin, Berlin School of Business and Innovation mainly focuses on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field.
University offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs in almost every field of the business, economics and management. You can choose from different programs such as Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Maritime and Shipping Management, Strategic Management, International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management and Health Management. It is an international school that provides academic excellence. You will enjoy hands-on teaching methods, such as case studies, visits to exhibitions and businesses, guest speakers, and classroom discussions.
What we, StudyNet, offer as a leading consulting company is to make sure you have the best of our services.
- Guidance through program selection
- University placement worldwide
- Assistance in Visa issuance
- Guidance through program and university events
- Accommodation services abroad