Munich Business School invites bachelor students to participate in the webinar and trial lectures conducted by MBS professors.
Hello Bachelor – Meet the Prof on April 19
In this session you will meet Professor Dr. Florian W.Bartholomae who teaches Economics in the Bachelor IB program. He will give a sample lecture on the subject of: “Corona Vaccination: Externalities and Public Good”. Meanwhile you will have the opportunity to take part in Q&A session and clarify your questions.
Date and time: April 19, 2021, 5 - 5:45 pm (CEST)
For the following up sessions and events you can click on the link and get access to the related event with the subject interesting for you:
- April 26, 5:30 – 7 pm CEST: 30 Years of MBS: A Walk Down Memory Lane with Alumni and Professors
- April 29, 10 – 10:45 am CEST: 5 Benefits of Doing a pre-bachelor study program
- April 29, 6 – 7 pm CEST: MBA Trial Lecture: Strategic Marketing
- May 4, 5 – 5:45 pm CEST: How to apply successfully for MBA General Management
- May 7, 4 – 4:45 pm CEST: How to apply successfully for BA International Business
- June 1, 6 – 7:30 pm CEST: 30 Years of MBS: Online Speaker Event 'Culture Change for More Efficiency and Customer Centricity‘
- June 8, 10 – 10:45 am CEST: Bachelor Online Info Session
- June 23, 1 – 1:45 pm CEST: How to apply successfully for BA International Business
- July 8, 6 – 6:45 pm CEST: MEET THE PROF! Meet Prof. Dr. Röhm and join the trial lecture “(De-) Globalization: Recent Trends and Implications for Companies” Subsequent Q&A session to clarify your questions.
Munich Business School is celebrating its 30 years of existence this year 2021. Throughout this period of time MBS private university has achieved to obtain state accreditation, as well as German Council of Science and Humanities-accreditation.
StudyNet Group can assist you with preparing and submitting the application for Bachelor, Master, MBA & DBA programs offered by Munich Business School, running admission process, applying for Student visa and booking student/private accommodation in Munich.