The StudyNet Group invites you to an exciting and live-hosted virtual tour with one of leading universities in USA, Arizona State University.
Use your time with benefit in this challenging period of time with our virtual Tour!
Virtual Experience ASU visits are held through Zoom. These are live sessions with Arizona State University enrollment and academic team members who will be able to answer your questions in live. The event will be covering the following topics
• A presentation on the admission and enrollment processes at ASU.
• Questions & Answers with an admission representative.
• Important information about Barrett, The Honors College.
Date: 18th April
Time: 17:00 (Baku Time)
General information about university:
• University Type: Public
• Year Founded: 1885
• Campuses: Tempe, Downtown, Polytechnic and West
• Students: 74,878 over 4 different campuses
- ASU named N1 in innovation for 5th consecutive year
- Ranked in the top 1 percent of world's most prestigious universities by Times Higher Education
The most popular majors at Arizona State University:
Business, Management, Marketing; Engineering; Social Sciences; Biological and Biomedical
Sciences; and Visual and Performing Arts.
We are here to help you!
We, StudyNet Group Company, an official representative of ASU in Azerbaijan will be happy to guide you through the following processes to obtain your goal on studying at Arizona State University.
- Guidance in program selection.
- Assistance in submitting your application.
- Assistance in accommodation.
- Assistance in Visa issuance.