Queen Mary University of London is glad to inform prospective students that we have added new International Foundation Pathway programs to our range as well as the relaunching of the International Foundation Year.
The International Foundation Year offers progression onto more than 270 degree programs and systematic preparation of young students through the provision of necessary knowledge and skills.
Please visit our website for more information pertaining to the foundation year, program specifics, course details, requirements and others:
International Foundation Year website:
New Foundation Pathway in Humanities and Social Sciences:
In addition to our existing Science and Engineering pathways, we will be introducing new pathway programs during the relaunch of the International Foundation Year which will be geared towards progression onto the following majors:
- Business and Management
- Economics and Finance
- Geography and Development Studies
- Global Health
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Literature, Drama and Film
- Politics and International Relations
The courses will include Studying Skills and English Language modules combined with subject-specific modules that lead to more 75 bachelor’s degree programs including ones like LLB Law, Business Management and BSc in Economics and Finance.
Please note that students who have already applied for the International Foundation Year have been contacted and asked to choose a specific pathway. Please visit our website for more details:
International Foundation Year website
IELTS English Requirements:
We are happy to inform our prospective students that we have decreased the English Language requirements for students applying for Business Management and Finance and Economics.
- September 2020 students should score a minimum of 5.5 on IELTS (UKVI) maintain a minimum of 5.5 on each band score. Students who have already applied will receive updated offers on the English Langauge requirements
StudyNet Group Services:
Queen Mary University of London is one of our top partners as a leading educational consulting organization. We would like to help prospective students seeking international education with their admission and application processes through our strong partnerships with universities around the world. Please contact us for more details and note some of our following services:
- Issuance of students Visa
- Assistance in accommodation
- University placement
- Degree consultation
- Preparation and submission of official documents
- Educational training in different academic areas such as Mathematics, Physics and Business.