University of Arizona
INTO would like to announce exciting news about its brand new USA partner: The University of Arizona
Background of UA:
The University of Arizona is an institution for higher education located in Tucson, Arizona which was founded in 1885. UA leads one of the most prominent research capabilities for multiple disciplines whose funding amounts to $687 million annually. UA is a member of the Association of American Universities and offers interdisciplinary scholarships as well as effective entrepreneurial partnerships through its wide network.
• World top 100 University (U.S. News & World Report (Best Global Universities))
• World top 100 University (Times Higher Education 2019 World Reputation Ranking)
• Ranked 68th overall in the US (QS U.S. University Rankings)
• Ranked 20th for Public Research (U.S. National Science Foundation)
• Ranked 11th for online bachelors programmes (U.S News and World Report)
University of Arizona Global Campus:
The UA global campus is the place for our prospective students seeking high quality education withstanding the pandemic issues which impose travel restrictions. Students can complete their degrees online and have the opportunity to transfer to the Tucson campus within their first four semesters.
- Student’s tuition fees are paid per credit and amount to around $15,000 yearly
- Automatic scholarships are available but vary in availability from region to region. Please contact your regional manager for more details
Applications for August 2020 are open and students need to complete their application through the University of Arizona’s website as well as complete the Direct Entry Waiver (DEW)
Available programs for Fall 2020 include 31 undergraduate programs and 22 Graduate degree options taught online with flexibility.
- Students seeking to transfer within their first four semesters
- Students seeking to complete their degree online
Through our partnership with the University of Arizona we would like to help you stay up to date with latest events and news.