King’s College London being one of the top universities of the United Kingdom is always full of opportunities for degree program students. University offers study programs for undergraduate and postgraduate students in every are of studies together with numerous scholarship programs. To apply for scholarship programs offered by the University students do not need to prepare a separate application form but tick in the related box while submitting an application for the program confirming that he/she wants the application to be considered for the scholarship program as well.
Hereby below there area given scholarship programs offered for post graduate students either current or prospective:
The Alexandros Petersen Scholarship – which values £42,000 and offered for applicants of MA in Conflict, Security and Development. Deadline to apply for this program is 18th December 2020.
Late applicants who still didn’t make decision on any choice can use last days of this scholarship and apply.
- Postgraduate Masters Loan - values £11,222 offered for new applicants and for current students of all programs
- Postgraduate Doctoral Student Loan - values £26,445 offered for new applicants and for current students of all programs
- Dr.Antony Kidman Scholarship in Health and Psychology - values £10,770 offered for new applicants of MSC Health Psychology
- Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship – values £22,500 offered for new applicants of Dickson Poon School of Law
- Norman Spink Scholarship – values £10,000 offered for new applicants of Dickson Poon School of Law
- Stem Education Teacher Scholarship – values 70% of tuition fees offered for new applicants of School of Education, Communication and Society
- School of Global Affairs Scholarships – grant amount varies and offered for new applicants of School of Global Affairs. This scholarship is also offered for Undergraduate students.
- Dr.Monica Malik Refugee Bursary – values £10,000 offered to new applicants of all programs
- Singapore Scholarship – values £10,000 offered to new postgraduate applicant and £20,000 to undergraduate applicants of all programs.
Deadline to apply for those programs are June/July 2021. Other details of eligibility criteria, application requirement etc. has been given in the link below.
Scholarship programs in detail
StudyNet Group - an exclusive partner of KCL University in Azerbaijan is providing full support to Azerbaijani students as well as international students who want to get high quality education in the UK throughout the year.