Affordability at QMUL:
Seeking higher education in the UK is an excellent choice as it harbors numerous top ranking universities as well as respectable job opportunities post-graduation. Here is a list of reasons why QMUL can provide you with the benefits of coveted university programs whilst dealing with the financials:
- QMUL offers a wide range of campus work opportunities in different areas.
- QMUL’s location can also help students reconcile part-time work opportunities off-campus such as in Oxford Circus, Spitalfields and Westfield Stratford City.
- QMUL offers students one-to-one financial counseling which include solutions to students and functional guidelines.
- QMUL has also prepared a full guideline for students regarding the management of their spending: full guideline https://www.welfare.qmul.ac.uk/international/money/
Brief History of QMUL:
Queen Mary University of London is a Russell Group university one of the most recognized universities in the UK and worldwide. QMUL was founded in 1785 on four historic institutions: St Bartholomew’s Hospital Medical College, London Hospital Medical College, Westfield College and Queen Mary College. These institutions were built to serve the community and in particular the misfortunate and prejudiced. We founded our educational monument on these institutions which provided healthcare to local communities and education to women and working class communities in the East, back when those groups were deterred the opportunity to receive education.
Diversity at QMUL:
Our diverse student body includes nationalities from across the globe and is distinct from other leading universities. We offer educational opportunities and programs to students from EU, non-EU overseas, BAME (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic), State School Students and First-timers. 57% of our students are the first in their families to receive higher education and 90% of our students are from state schools. We pride ourselves in providing higher education opportunities to everyone in the world and making our institution accessible worldwide.
Facts and Figures:
Campuses: We operate across five campuses in London, Europe and Asia.
Rankings: We are ranked 12th in the UK and 110th worldwide by QS World University Ranking.
Student Body: 27,000 students from a variety of nationalities.
Degree Programs: We offer 240 degree programs in three faculties: Humanities and Social Sciences, Science and Engineering, and Medicine and Dentistry.
Research Capabilities: We are a world-leading research university in a number of areas. QMUL ranked 8th in the UK and 42nd globally based on citation levels. We ranked 5th in the UK for quality of research outputs (Research Excellence Framework 2014). Strong record of student research startups and partnerships with leading industrial organizations such as Pfizer, IBM and Huawei.
QMUL’s proficiency in research has led it to achieve great milestones in influential fields. QMUL astronomers led the international team of scientists who discovered a planet orbiting Proxima Centauri, the closest star to the Solar System.
QMUL includes nine Nobel prize winners in its alumni and former staff.
These are only a portion of our amazing achievements over the past decades of improvement and international engagement. Visit our website to view and learn more about us: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/about/facts-and-figures/
QMUL was ranked amongst the top 20 institutions worldwide on international outlook and involvement. Our presence across the globe such as in China, Malta, Athens, Singapore, Paris aside from the UK is a testament to our efforts in promoting international engagement and global networking. The Global Policy Institute is a significant engagement program which connects our researchers with international policy makers, industries and academics to ensure influential academics at QMUL.
Applying to QMUL Through Studynet Group:
Studynet Group is the only official partner of Queen Mary University of London in Azerbaijan. Join us at Studynet Group to enjoy a plentitude of benefits aside from admission tips to make the best application for you at QMUL. We will gladly assist you through your admission process and guide you towards the educational pathway you seek.
How will Studynet Group help you kick off your higher education with confidence and rest of mind?
- We offer services in facilitating application requirements and preparation of official documents.
- We offer assistance in the issuance of your student visa.
- We will guide you with our professional academic counselors and advisors to help choose the right program for you.
- We offer assistance in applying for scholarships and other financial aid grants.
- We offer assistance in student accommodation in which we help you choose the lifestyle you want.
- We will help you in online university engagements, events and student activities in order to polish your resume. Remember that these services are free of charge.