QMUL Post-Graduate January, 2021 Intake
We would like to announce that Queen Mary University of London will be delivering most of its postgraduate programs during the beginning of January, 2021.
If you’re unable to join September programs due to delays pertaining to transcripts, English Language testing or a change in personal circumstances, QMUL is offering you the opportunity to join a slightly later intake, rather than having to wait until September 2021.
Study programs will be delivered in an accelerated mode with a start date of 18 January 2021 and you will complete your studies by the end of the December 2021.
Available programs will be offered across 6 different faculties including Business and Management, Commercial Law Studies, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematical Science, Linguistics and Film.
Applications have been open since June 5th 2020 and the deadline is December 1st 2020.
QMUL has a long history that dates back to its early history starting from 1785. It is UK’s premier research-focused university with more than 27,000 students and 5 campuses represented by Russell Group.
QMUL offers more than 240 under-graduate, post-graduate and research programs with an outstanding teaching-learning experience and excellent graduate employability. QMUL holds a remarkable position fields such as humanities, social sciences, engineering, medicine and dentistry.
• 110th in the world and 12th in the UK by the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings.
• 114th in the world and top 20 in the UK in the QS World University Rankings.
StudyNet Group Services:
StudyNet Group is the only official partner of Queen Mary University of London in Azerbaijan. Join us at StudyNet Group to enjoy a plentitude of benefits aside from several services which greatly aid in your advancement regarding higher education. We will gladly assist you through your admission process and guide you towards the educational pathway you seek.
- We offer services in facilitating application requirements and preparation of official documents.
- We offer assistance in the issuance of your student visa.
- We will guide you with our professional academic counselors and advisors to help choose the right program for you.
- We offer assistance in applying for scholarships and other financial aid grants.
- We offer assistance in student accommodation in which we help you choose the lifestyle you want.
- We will help you in online university engagements, events and student activities in order to polish your resume.