Essex Business School now offers the opportunity to benefit up to 100% tution fee discount for students funding their own MBA program during October 2020 through the Essex MBA Dean’s Award detailed below.
Requirements for Eligibility:
Students must firstly be self-funding their program and not be partly or fully covered by anyone else. All students from overseas, UK and EU are eligible to apply for this scholarship award.
- This award is available to all students admitted into either a part-time or full-time program at Essex University.
- The first-come-first-serve basis of scholarship provision will be implemented as the number of scholarships awarded are limited. Students should confirm their acceptance of an offer being made within 2 weeks.
- Qualification of 2:2 for students holding UK Degree. Students must maintain a GPA of 70% for degrees obtained in Azerbaijan.
- Students must prepare and submit a personal statement with a word limit of 2,000 Words.
- Students require 5 years of relevant managerial work experience.
- Students must maintain an IELTS overall score of 6.5 (minimum band score 6.0).
- Students must be present for an interview with the program manager for final assessment.
The program manager will use the following criteria to assess the student’s potential award offering and corresponding level:
- Experience in the field of business.
- Academic proficiency and knowledge.
- Coherence of ideas and effectiveness of communication.
- Projected use of the Essex MBA program.
Deadline for Application: June 1, 2020
In the event of special circumstances, payment disputes or any form of student complications in this regard students are asked to present a formal written case explanation to the student services manager who will then process the case and take the decision accordingly. For more detailed information about the requirements and condition please click on the link below:
About Essex University: Founded in 1964 Essex University has occupied top stages over 50 years being chosen by students not only from UK but also by international students. We have a proud tradition of encouraging students to challenge convention and think differently, such as our graduate, Nobel Prize winner and economist Professor Chris Pissarides.