Located in Nijmegen, the ancient fortress city of the Netherlands, Radboud University is the number one destination for students who want to continue their quality education.
The Radboud Encouragement scholarship is an incredible opportunity for non-EU and EEA students applying to master's programs taught in English, excluding Erasmus Mundus and joint master's programs. The purpose of the full-fee scholarship is to overcome the educational difficulties of students and make a master's degree at Radboud University accessible.
For the 2024-2025 academic year, 13 scholarships will be awarded across the following faculties:
• Faculty of Arts (1)
• Faculty of Medical Sciences (8)
• Nijmegen School of Management (1)
• Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies (1)
• Faculty of Sciences (1)
• Faculty of Social Sciences (1)
The Radboud Encouragement scholarship covers not only full tuition fees but also living expenses of €11,520 for the duration of the study program.
Required documents for the scholarship include:
• Two letters of recommendation
• Letter of motivation
Eligibility criteria for scholarship application:
- A passport from a non-EU/non-EEA country.
- Ineligible for the reduced EEA tuition fee due to reasons other than nationality.
- Lack adequate funds or access to grants or loans to support your studies at Radboud University.
- A bachelor's degree earned outside the Netherlands, with no prior degrees obtained in the Netherlands and no previous education in the Netherlands (excluding exchange programs, provided they are part of the Bachelor's degree earned outside the Netherlands).
- The English language proficiency requirement for the selected Master's program.
- Full admission to the English-taught Master's program scheduled to commence on September 1, 2024, as indicated in the official admission letter.
- To fulfill the visa requirements for the Netherlands.
- Officially enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master's program for which the scholarship is granted.
Submit applications via the online OSIRIS application system by 23:59 CEST on January 31, 2024. In case of application issues, Radboud University's Student Admissions Office will return the form for correction. The application must be completed by February 14, 2024, at 23:59 CEST at the latest. Incomplete applications will not be considered for Radboud scholarship selection. It is recommended to submit proof of English language proficiency before February 14, 2024. By mid-April, the relevant department will inform applicants about the final decision regarding their scholarship application.
For more application details, contact Studynet Group for scholarship assistance. Take advantage of our free consultation service for additional information about the application process.