If you haven’t a place in a program yet don’t worry because you can apply through the Clearing program and still get an opportunity to admit into the major and university you are looking for.
What is the Clearing Program?
Clearing is the process universities use to fill up the remaining seats available at their courses and thus if you are applying from July 6 – October 20 you can apply through Clearing if you do not hold any offer yet.
- Applying after June 30
- Do not hold an offer
- Did not meet the conditions of your offer
- Paid the multiple choice application fee of £25
- Declined your firm place using the ‘decline my place’ button in Track
We will use the information we have from your application and match you with courses and universities that fit your interests. You will find this matching process in “My matches” in Track in which you can see the top 50 matches and then contact the universities.
Tips on Using Clearing:
- If you are unsure on how to use the Clearing program, contact an advisor who can help you navigate. You can also find all the information on the UCAS website.
- Try to search for other options than your original choice
- Stay updated and check constantly which universities have reconsidered
- Check the course structures
Before you add a choice to your Clearing archive, contact the university and give them your Clearing number as well as your Personal ID in order for them to check your application. So first confirm your place at the university as you can only add once choice at a time.
For more inquires please visit this link UCAS Clearing
StudyNet Group Services:
StudyNet Group is an official partner of UCAS in Azerbaijan. Join us at StudyNet Group to enjoy a
plentitude of benefits aside from several services which greatly aid in your advancement regarding higher education. We will gladly assist you through your admission process and guide you towards the educational pathway you seek.
- We offer services in facilitating application requirements and preparation of official documents.
- We offer assistance in the issuance of your student visa.
- We will guide you with our professional academic counselors and advisors to help choose the right program for you.
- We offer assistance in applying for scholarships and other financial aid grants.
- We offer assistance in student accommodation in which we help you choose the lifestyle you want.
- We will help you in online university engagements, events and student activities in order to polish your resume.