DePaul University would like to happily announce the availability of new virtual learning programs for both undergraduate and graduate students for the quarters of Summer and Autumn 2020.
Delivering Quality Virtual Education:
- DePaul’s experience in providing students with excellent virtual learning extends to more than 15 years.
- DePaul’s faculty and staff are highly experienced in delivering virtual education. We are prepared to guide you towards success in this environment.
- GGP students will earn the same credits as if they were studying on campus.
- Enrolling in the virtual learning program will enable students to receive the same superb professional academic assistance as they would on campus.
The Director of the Global Gateway Program, Dr. Gretchen Frickx, explains through this video message: Watch a video message
Information About the Virtual Learning Program:
Click on the following link below to see the frequently asked questions pertaining to the virtual learning program and our addition of new training materials:
Also, below are links for short videos which each explain the features of Desire2Learn (D2L), the online learning platform used by students at DePaul:
- Walkthrough of a Course in D2L (https://bit.ly/FinancialAccountingCourse)
- Real-Time Class Example (https://bit.ly/DataStructuresonD2L)
- Discussion Board Preview (https://bit.ly/DiscussionBoardPreview)
- Library Workshop Activity (https://bit.ly/LibraryWorkshopExample)
- Full Tour of the D2L Platform (https://bit.ly/D2LTour)
We also provide you with the feedback and perspective of two of our Master’s level GGP students at DePaul:
- Fanchen, an MS Finance major from China: Click here to watch
- Maya: an MS Management major from Thailand: Click here to watch
Click here to view all materials together with the assets of the virtual program at DePaul University.
StudyNet Group Services:
DePaul University is an exclusive partner of StudyNet Group here in Azerbaijan. The collaboration between StudyNet Group and DePaul University helps prospective and current students facilitate their higher education processes pertaining to different fields:
- Visa and accommodation
- University placement
- Degree consultation
- Preparation and submission of official documents
- Educational training in different academic areas such as Mathematics, Physics and Business.
Contact us to benefit from these services free of charge.